Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Daily Holla: Hairsisters.com


I am officially in love with this site. Because I currently stay in central Illinois while I'm in school, I don't have much to choose from when it comes to weave and wigs. There are only two "African American" beauty supplies in the Bloomington-Normal area; one dosen't sell Outre at all, the other does but it's high, and both have a limited selection of hair. I don't always have the money to go home to get hair when I want to do my hair. I stumbled upon Hair Sisters by various references on You Tube. This site is great the offer all the major hair brands and has low cost shipping. You can find just about anything you want here. They currently have a 20- 40% off holiday sale going on with $1.99 ground shipping! Check them out ASAP! http://www.hairsisters.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment