Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Natural Hair Update: Braid out Pin up

Hello Luvs! I have so much to discuss in today. I will touching on the status of my NATURAL hair being COLOR TREATED, Hair School, and one of my most recent styled that I posted on YOUTUBE.

HAIR SCHOOL

As of the end of this month, I will be beginning classes at John Amico Beauty School. I had to home and take a break from school at ISU due to extenuating circumstances, and I decided in the mean while I might as well get my license.

COLOR TREATED NATURAL HAIR

 So as I discussed in my previous post, I colored my hair about 2 months ago. I did a copper color in the top. Not the whole front just the crown and a brown on the remainder. Prior to the color, I would say that my hair was a mixture of a 3c and a 4c. After washing my hair I did notice that my edges at the nape area, became completely loose, to the point where if I bushes it up or do a blow up it looks completely straight. For the most part, I like it because curls on rest of my head, is really pretty, but the texture definitely changed.



ONE OF MY MOST RECENT HAIR STYLES:

So I have just fallen in love with braid outs! I did a funky pin up and I loved it sooo much that I recreated in and did a video on it (below). What I did is co-washed it and did individual braids. Once they were dry, I pined up one side and the back and fluffed, and spiked the bangs. In this vid, I also did sort of a product review of the John Amico products that I received on my visits to the school. Check it out and see what I had to say about it!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one! I just came across it and I think you have done a good job.
hair wigs

Unknown said...

The news shocking. Is really can’t imagine.
V-neck tshirts

Post a Comment