Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hair Update: Cut, Color, STRAIGHT!!!!!!

A couple of weeks of ago, I got bored with my hair (again) and I decided to do something different, so I went to Harmony Salon and Day Spa here in Bloomington and I got my hair colored and I got a "silk" flat iron.



I got my hair colored with a cooper red in the top and chocolate brown on the bottom.



But, of course that didn't last too long. A couple of days later my hair got puffy and I remember the one thing I hated about my hair when it was relaxed, It wouldn't behave and I would have to flat iron it. I'm not real big on putting a lot of heat on my hair so I just washed it.


I think it looks great and a lot more interesting with the color!!!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all those looks are just fabulous.
Good going!
wigs that look real

Post a Comment