Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Seven Months Natural (Update)

Hey loves! I just wanted to update you on my hair growth. Like I said before, I just took down my yarn braids a couple of weeks ago. I've been rocking my natural hair, until I decide, what protective style I want to put in next. As of the 11/17/10, I have been natural for 7 months and my hair is growing ya'll! (YAY!!!!) Soooooo happy with my progress but I gotta keep going until I reach my goal length!



Starting Point: A couple of weeks after the BC

Now.....


Stretched - After yarn braid take down

Shrinkage - After washing


1st Blow-out


Double strand Twist


Twist-out Pin-up


Twist-out Fro with Bangs


These are some of my natural hair role models

Traci Ellis Ross

Leela James (my goal length)
 Jill Scott

Erykah Badu

0 comments:

Post a Comment