Sunday, May 9, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime!!!!!!!!!

It's summer and I'm final done with the school year. YAY!!!! Soooo many big changes that I need to share. Well as of Febuary 27, 2010 at 5:55:05 AM I was birthed into a Pretty Butterfly of Zeta Phi Zeta Christian Fraternity and Sorority INNNNNNNNNcorporated. TWWWWO EIGHT, ONNNNE NINE ZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!! Also I made the big decision to go natural and I did the BIG chop! I will be doing videos and posting pix of my hair journey. I'm also started my weight loss journey this week. I mos def have to drop this weight. I came to college at a weight of 185; I'm now at 217....that's soooo not what's up. Yeah, this is going to be hard but with support I can do it. I will keep you all posted on everything. If anybody has any weight loss tips or natural hair care tips leave a comment. LOVE YOU ALL Smoochies!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment